The Center for Statistical Science of Tsinghua University (TCSS) has opening at Lecturer position and seeks applicants specialized in the major of Statistics. Applicants should have obtained a Ph.D. degree in statistics or closely related fields by the time of appointment.
- 1.Teaching undergraduate program, a minimum of 256 credit hours each year, maintaining a high standard of teaching effectiveness;
- 2.Participating in the research program of teaching innovation and reform；
- 3.Engaging in public service and teaching related work of TCSS.
- 1.Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in statistics.
- 2.Proficiency in reading English publication and oral academic communication in English.
- 3.Be passionate about teaching, diligent, hardworking and responsible, actively participate in curriculum and textbook development, and possess excellent communication skills.
- 4.Applicants should have a good spirit of teamwork and open communication.
Application Materials Required:
- 1.Curriculum Vitae
- 2.Teaching and public service statement
- 3.The most representative achievements 3-5 items
- 4.Three reference letters
- Please submit the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject
- “Name- Lecturer Application”.