Data fusion, Dimension reduction, Decentralized computing, Optimal transport
Office: Room 212-C, Weiqing Building, Tsinghua University
- PhD in Statistics, The University of Georgia
- Assistant Professor, Center for Statistical Science, Tsinghua University (2020-）
- Jingyi Zhang, Wenxuan Zhong, and Ping Ma. A Review on Modern Computational Optimal Transport Methods with Applications in Biomedical Research. Emerging Topics in Statistics and Biostatistics. Springer (2020). Accepted.
- Cheng Meng, Jun Yu, Jingyi Zhang, Ping Ma, and Wenxuan Zhong. Sufficient dimension reduction for classification using principal optimal transport direction. NeurIPS, 2020.
- Prahatha Venkatraman, Ishara Mills-Henry, Karthik Ramaswamy Padmanabhan, Pete Pascuzzi, Menna Hassan, Jingyi Zhang, Xinlian Zhang, Ping Ma, Chi Pui Pang, John E. Dowling, Mingzhi Zhang, and Yuk Fai Leung. Rods contribute to visual behavior in larval zebrafish. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science (2020).
- Cheng Meng, Xinlian Zhang, Jingyi Zhang, Wenxuan Zhong, and Ping Ma. More efficient computation of smoothing splines via space-filling basis selection. Biometrika, 2020. Student Paper Award in American Statistical Association, Nonparametric Statistics Section.
- Cheng Meng, Yuan Ke, Jingyi Zhang, Mengrui Zhang, Wenxuan Zhong, and Ping Ma. Large-scale optimal transport map estimation using projection pursuit. NeurIPS, 2019.
- Jingyi Zhang, Honghe Jin, Ye Wang, Xiaoxiao Sun, Ping Ma, and Wenxuan Zhong. Smoothing Spline ANOVA Models and Their Applications in Complex and Massive Datasets. Topics in Splines and Applications. InTechOpen, 2018.
- Jingyi Zhang, Wenxuan Zhong, and Ping Ma. Feature Space Fusion for Heterogeneous Scattered Data. Journal of Machine Learning Research. Under review. Student Paper Award in American Statistical Association, Nonparametric Statistics Section.
- Jingyi Zhang, Huolan Zhu, Yongkai Chen, Chenguang Yang, Huimin Cheng, Yi Li, Wenxuan Zhong, and Fang Wang. Ensemble machine learning approach for screening of coronary heart disease based on echocardiography and risk factors. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. Under review.
- Jingyi Zhang, and Xiaoxiao Sun. Oversampling Divide-and-conquer for Response-skewed Kernel Ridge Regression. ICML, 2021. Under review.