Office: Room 203C, Weiqing Building, Tsinghua University
- 2019.08- present Lecture、Senior Consultant Center of Statistical Science, Tsinghua University
- 2012.06 - 2019.08 Vice Director, BARDS AP LDS, MSD
- Ph.D. in Statistics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC.
- M.S in Statistics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- B.S in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mixed Class (Elite Class for top 5% talented students) of Chu Kechen Honors College, Zhejiang University, China
Biostatistics、Design and analysis of Clinical trial
- Fuchs CS, Doi T, Wang JD etc. (2017) Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Previously Treated Advanced Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer: Phase 2 KEYNOTE-059 Study. JAMA Onc.
- Fuchs CS, Ohis A, Tabemero J, Van Cutsem E, Wang JD, Lam B, Dalal R, Koshiji M, Bang Y-J (2016) Preliminary safety data from KEYNOTE-059: pembrolizumab plus 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and cisplatin for first-line treatment of advanced gastric cancer. ASCO 2016 Poster.
- Chu, N., Xu, H., Wang, G., Wang, J., et al. (2015) “Pharmacokinetic Interaction of Finasteride with Tamsulosin Hydrochloride: An Open-Label, Randomized, 3-Period Crossover Study in Healthy Chinese Male Volunteers”, Clinical Therapeutics, Volumn 37, Issue 2, 462-472.
- Wang, J. and Ghosh, S. (2012), “Shape Restricted Nonparametric Regression with Bernstein Polynomials”, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Volume 56, Issue 9, 2729–2741.
- Statistical inference
- Logistic regression and generalized linear model
- Reliability data and survival analysis
- Medical statistics
- Design and data analysis of clinical trial