Founded in 1981, Analysis Group is the largest privately held economic consulting firm in North America. Analysis Group consults to our clients in the health care industry on economic, outcomes, biostatistics, and epidemiologic issues. For more than 30 years, we have worked with prominent clinicians, academics, and industry thought leaders to develop compelling results for our clients across North America, Europe, Asia, and emerging markets. Our 700 professionals work in 11 offices worldwide, including the Beijing office.
In healthcare, Analysis Group is at the cutting edge of medical big data research. We work with academic affiliates with expertise in economics, statistics, biostatistics, health economics, clinical medicine, and epidemiology to leverage novel approaches that increase the timeliness and impact of our research. We have served almost all major global pharmaceutical manufacturers, many biotechnology companies, medical device companies, payers (insurers, large employers), and hospitals and health systems. We have supported a large number of blockbuster drugs around the world. Beyond health care, we have served a broad range of industries such as banking, real estate, IT, and energy.
Analysis Group Beijing office focuses primarily on providing health care research and strategic consulting to our multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences clients as well as to domestic pharmaceutical companies in China. Led by Managing Principal Eric Q Wu, the office collaborates closely with leading Chinese academic researchers including affiliates from Peking University, Tsinghua University and other research institutes, identifies and develops high-quality data with local partners, and designs and presents research studies that meet the needs of decision makers from industry, government, and the scientific community.
Job Description - Analyst Summer Intern
Our interns are assigned to work with a case team to experience the analyst role. Interns will participate in an orientation and training programs to help prepare them for their internship experience. Successful interns are committed to teamwork and collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and professional development.
- Candidates should be undergraduate students or graduate students in quantitative or medical sciences such as statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, economics, clinical medicine, epidemiology, and psychometrics.
- Candidates should have a strong interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, preferably in health care research.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical or computer programming language (e.g., SAS, R, S-PLUS, C) is preferred but not required.
- Candidates should also demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, a commitment to teamwork and collaborative problem solving, and aspiration for continuous learning and professional development.
- Candidates are expected to work full time for at least 8 weeks.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter including a statement of interest, curriculum vitae, including undergraduate and graduate GPA and unofficial transcript(s) to AGBeijingHR@analysisgroup.com.